Fulfil your craving for waffles with Lifelong 105 Waffle maker. Made of stainless steel material, this waffle maker is durable and sturdy. The 750-watt waffle maker features an ergonomic handle that gives you a secure grip. The non-stick plates insides the waffle maker let your waffle come out without the use of butter and are easy to clean. The hinge lock system make it a secure appliance to use. The neon light sign indicates if the waffles are ready to be removed. This portable and elegant waffle maker is worth an investment for your modern kitchen.
The Lifelong Waffle Maker helps you to make 2 slices of delicious waffles at a time. Non stick plates gives you a healthy low butter option.
- 2 year full replacement warranty
- 100% Safe
- Low fat cooking
The All New Lifelong Waffle Maker has especially been designed to give a healthy, safe, hassle free and unbelievably simple cooking experience. It aims to give your breakfasts and snaks a healthy boost.
Compact Design: The Lifelong Waffle Maker has a sleek Steel & Plastic body. It comes in a compact design making it perfect for upright storage.
Easy To Clean Non-Stick Plates: Non Stick Coating prevents food particles from sticking to it and ensures easy cleaning
Neon Light Indicators: The neon light indicators gives the best time to put the slices into the sandwich maker and subsequently take them off.
Cool Touch Handle: This feature prevents the handle from heating so that you can open the waffle maker with ease without any burns
The All New Lifelong Waffle Maker comes with Non Stick Coating giving you the option to use little or no butter.Prepare and enjoy tasty, super crispy and quick waffles without any health concerns.
Power and Safety Feature:
Hinged lock: Prevents it from being opened when in use thereby giving crispy sandwiches.
Heat Resistant Housing:Prevents the outer body from heating up when in use.
Non skid feature: Prevents the appliance from slipping from the shelf when in use
BEFORE INITIAL USE
- Remove all packaging
- Clean the toasting surfaces with a soft damp cloth and then dry them
- Unwind the mains cable completely
- Connect the appliance to an appropriate socket.
- The control lights illuminate and the toasting surfaces heat up.
- The appliance must be heated up before grilling. In the meantime prepare your food.
- As soon as the appliance has heated up, the control light goes out.
- You can now begin grilling .
- Open the appliance at the catch.
- Close the appliance, making sure that catch is engaged.
- Caution: If the foods have too much filling on, it will not be possible to close the appliance. Take some of the filling off. Never use force to close the appliance.
- During toasting the temperature regulating thermostat switches off and on again. The control light also switches off and on again.
- After completion of the grilling process (approx. 2-3 minutes) open the catch and remove the foods with the help of a flat wooden or plastic spatula. Never use sharp or metal object (e. g. knives, metal spatulas, etc.) as this will damage the Teflon coating.
- If you wish to grill move food, close the appliance again and wait until the toasting surfaces have reheated sufficiently.
- When the control light illuminates again you can repeat the toasting process as described above.
- After completion of the grilling process disconnect the mains plug immediately. With the appliance open allow it to cool down.
- The grilling surfaces as well as the sides and top of the appliance get very hot. Avoid any contact. Danger of burning! Only hold by the handle.
- The appliance must always be positioned horizontally during use.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
- Do not immerse the appliance in any liquid.
- The temperature of accessible surfaces may be high when the appliance is operating.
WARNING: Charcoal or similar combustible fuels must not be used with this appliance.
CLEANING AND CARE
- Firstly, disconnect the mains plug!
- Only clean when the appliance has completely cooled down.
- Clean the housing surface and the toasting surfaces of the sandwich toaster with a soft, damp cloth.
- It is easiest to remove toast or food crumbs with a very soft brush.
- Never use abrasive cleaning agents or sharp objects (e. g. scrubbing brush or knife) for cleaning.
- Caution: Do not immerse the appliance in water or other liquids. There is danger to life due to electric shock.