Lifelong Mini Washer is designed to deliver high quality performance as well as easy installation and use. The washing machine is very durable and has a long life thanks to the rust-proof plastic body and lint filter. The presence of scrubbing walls inside the machine makes it possible for you to get the effects of hand-washing within the machine. In order to make drying washed clothes easier.
· Water Inlet Knob
· Wash & Spin Timer
· Drain Hose
· Water Inlet Tube
· Pressed Clothing Cover
· Easy to move
· Double storm - a powerful dual jet system that varies the flow of water to move fabrics around the drum
· Scrub Board - helps remove grimy, oily stains from typically hard-to-clean dress shirt collars and cuffs.
· Air Turbo Drying System- rotates the drum rapidly, while dual air intakes draw in more air and helps wet clothes dry easily
· Rust Proof Plastic Body - prevents rust and corrosion for long-lasting durability
How to use
· Take off the base foam and keep the below ventilation free.
· Make sure the inlet tube is connect to a water tap and inlet
· Take out the spin basket from the inside tube
· Please keep the drain hose hanging upward during washing
· Take clothes into the tub, put into water add washing powder/detergent according to the quantity
· Turn the wash timer between 0 to 10 minutes before washing
· After washing, take the drains hose down, it then begins to drain
· After the water drains, take the spin basket into tub, make sure the basket’s clip is fasten with the plaster’s clip closely
· Take the clothes into the basket in a uniform manner
· Press the clothes down firmly and place the pressed clothing cover over them
· Turn around the spin timer between 0 to 3 minutes before spinning.